quinta-feira, 26 de agosto de 2010

First day!!!!

      So finally, the blog everybody in the CAE class was asking for is here XD!!!! \O/

      OK, now, for real: I've finally made the blog so teacher Rick won't be upset for me being the only student aside from the English class blog project ^^. So, I'll update whenever possible with contents of my Friday CAE classes and, as a think I'm supposed to, with things from my routine: music, International Affairs matters (because I'm a university student of IA), books, and so on... And I'm really happy with this idea because, despite the fact I'm not the best writer, i like writing a lot. Well, that's all for now!!!
;*

3 comentários:

  1. Hi Líria,

    Congratulations on creating your blog! I'd never have gotten upset, but I must say I'm really pleased you did it! :)

    Hmm... I really enjoyed the background picture, but the font you've chosen to use made it quite hard to read your post. What about looking into that and making some changes, huh?!

    See you tomorrow!

    Henrick

    ResponderExcluir
  2. Hey! I couldn't agree more with Henrick. The background picture is really beautifull but the color of the blog and of the letters makes it even harder to read than the green lines of henrick's blog (hahaha)

    Well, good luck with your blog and See ya!
    Shimabuko

    ResponderExcluir